THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED We’ve partnered with emerging watch brand Freedom To Exist (FTE) to give you the chance to win not one, not two, but three design-led watches.
But here’s the twist, there’s one watch up for grabs on our Facebook, Instagram and on our website, so you’re going to have to zip around the internet for all three chances to win.
FTE believes in affordable, minimal and timeless watches that will take you from snowy winters to hot summers, abroad, down the road, out shopping and to a party. Trust us, this will become your perfect every day, everywhere watch.
The three watches in our competition are from the ‘30’ collection – named after the size of the dial – and feature a domed glass case and curved case back for a slight vintage vibe.
There’s a different colour watch available on each of our channels, so if there’s one that really catches your eye be sure to enter. If you’re lusting after all three, enter all three competitions! How exciting…
Get a 30% FTE discount just for you!
However, if you’ve never had a lucky winning streak, don’t panic, as we’ve teamed with FTE to offer all our readers 30% off on a brand new watch. Just use the code EVESWATCH at www.freedomtoexist.com to treat yourself. This offer ends midnight on Sunday 13th March 2016, so there’s even time to pick up a Mother’s Day treat.
Competitions close by midday 29th February 2016 – any entries made after this point won’t be counted. Take a look below for all the instructions, terms and conditions – good luck!
Win on Facebook – this competition is now closed
This gorgeous tan and rose gold FTE watch could be yours if you follow Eve’s Watch on Facebook. To be in with a chance of strapping this to your wrist simply ‘Like’ our page here and leave us a comment on the FTE competition by midday 29th February.
Win on Instagram – this competition is now closed
We’ve got a gold and black leather FTE 30 edition watch up for grabs on Instagram. To win, visit our Instagram page , follow us and tag a friend on the FTE competition post. It’s really that simple! Don’t forget to enter before midday 29th February!
Win on Eve’s Watch – – this competition is now closed
Finally, you could win this lovely silver and grey 30 by FTE on eveswatch.com. To be in with a chance all you need to do is answer this simple question and enter before it ends on midday 29th February (Need a bit of help? Take a look here)…
The Question: Which three words define Freedom To Exist watches?
A. Comfortable. Quality. Reliable
B. Affordable. Minimal. Timeless
C. Fashion. Value. Fun
Select A, B or C below, type in your email address and press return.
Terms & Conditions – Freedom To Exist and Eve’s Watch Competition
1. Eligibility: This competition is open to anyone resident in the UK or the Channel Islands, who is eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees and immediate family (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners) of the Promoter or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible to enter this competition.
2. How to Enter: There are three watches up for grabs; one will be available to entrants on the Eve’s Watch Facebook account, another on Instagram and the third and final watch on eveswatch.com. To enter via the website follow the instructions to answer the question. For Facebook, entrants will be required to ‘Like’ the page and leave a comment to win. On Instagram, entrants will be required to ‘Follow’ Eve’s Watch and tag a friend to win.
3. Dates: The competition will go live 1st February – 29th February 2016 and the winners will be contacted within 2 weeks of competition close.
4. Receipt of Entries: The Promoter cannot be held responsible for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. The Promoter is not responsible for entries not received and/or any lost entries.
5. Prize(s): There are 3 watches to win in total. They are in the colourway/material/model specified at time of entry. There is no option to change the watch sent to you, unless malfunctioning. The prize is not transferable and no alternative will be offered.
6. Selection of winners: Winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entries for each competition. They will be messaged via the platform of entry.
7. Notification: The winners will be notified with instructions on how to claim their prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or is unable to accept their prize within 2 weeks of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner from eligible entries received.
8. General: The Promoter reserves the right to amend the competition in exceptional circumstances. All entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to exclude entrants for any breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.